Parmesan Roasted Acorn Squash
- Baking Sheet
- 2 small acorn squash seeded and cut into ¼” slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp AIP Paleo Powder
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Slice squash.
- Using your hands, toss the squash together with the olive oil, parmesan, AIP Paleo Powder and himalayan right on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Lay the squash flat in a single layer, or the closest thing you can get to a single layer.
- Roast the squash on the middle rack for 25 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
Jamie Nicole is the Founder and CEO of The Natural Healing Coach, LLC. Jamie has established herself as a leading expert in the health & wellness industry as a certified holistic health & autoimmune strategist, dance fitness instructor, and health & wellness motivational speaker.
Jamie works with Type A, busy professionals and purpose-driven leaders (from the corporate executive to the stay-at-home mom juggling kids and all the tasks), who are sick and tired of being sick and tired. They have either been to multiple doctors with no answers, or have been diagnosed with an autoimmune or chronic condition and are still struggling to find a balance with it. They are focused and motivated to find the answer so they can feel better and because they have #goals and they don’t want to give them up and be defeated by their disease.
To book a Discovery Session with Jamie Nicole, go to www.bookmydiscoverysession.com.