Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and letter casing when commenting. Occasional unintentional mistakes happen (I’m guilty of it too!), but for the sake of comprehension, readability and clear dialog, please make a sincere effort to follow basic English writing decorum. Comments which are unintelligible and/or don’t follow this policy will be deleted or edited to meet these guidelines.
Before asking a question in the comments, please read through all of the post’s prior comments to see if your question has already been asked by another reader and answered. If a question or comment was previously answered, your comment will most likely not be responded to.
The following applies to all comments posted on NaturalHEALing.coach (jamienmartin.com):
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing The Natural HEALing Coach Blog for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment immediately deleted. Repeated attempts will cause the user email and IP address to be blacklisted from commenting further. Links that are relevant and contribute to the conversation within the comments of the blog post may be allowed, but if in doubt, please leave it out.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter blocked from further commenting ability.
- Comment Form Guidelines: Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will NOT be replied to.
- Email: Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not published on the blog, nor shared. They may be used by the blog owner to privately contact the commenter. By commenting on this blog, you are agreeing that I have the right to contact you via email in response to your comment, and for informational and promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from blog comment notifications and email correspondence at any time.
- Language and Manners: This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner and/or administrator to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted and the commenter banned from future use. In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Relevance: Please keep all comments on topic and relevant to the post being read. A comment which does not add to the conversation, runs of on an inappropriate tangent, or kills the conversation may be edited, moved, or deleted. Comments that are an obvious attempt at promotional purposes, intended to gain traffic, backlinks, brand exposure, or increased personal site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further website interaction. If you leave a comment or question that is unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If you have a question about a specific health topic, please search for it using the provided search box. Or you can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Commenters who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address blocked from accessing The Natural HEALing Coach Website.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, The Natural HEALing Coach, all post authors and commenters harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time. If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact me through the website contact form.
No Medical Advice
Please note that since I am not a doctor, lawyer, or health care professional, I am unable to answer any questions related to these topics, even in response to comments and questions. While I share my own experience in the hope of inspiring you to make conscious health decisions after consulting with a qualified professional, I can’t offer any advice for a specific problem or condition and comments or questions asking medical advice will not be answered.
No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition under any circumstances.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website is intended to recommend any particular form of medical treatment nor is it intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Information found or received through this website should not be used in place of a visit with, call to, consultation, or advice from a professional health care provider. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or should you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or visit your health care practitioner. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.